Charting a course for the future of mobility
The western portion of the North Texas region has rapidly become the preeminent place to test, scale and commercialize technology that makes the movement of goods and people easier than ever. Transportation innovation creates new economic development opportunities and improves mobility for the millions of commuters, residents and businesses who use our roadways, rail lines, airspace and beyond. Better mobility means a better quality of life for all
Collaboration creates opportunity
TRTC is focused on cultivating opportunities for the public and private sectors to work together to create innovative transportation solutions. We understand how important mobility is for moving goods and people, economic development, tourism, and regional growth. Our public sector partners collaborate with our key business partners to help identify and realize opportunities . We have the necessary experience to shepherd intricate projects, with complex funding solutions subject to difficult regulatory environments, through to completion.
PurposeWhat we were formed to accomplish
TRTC is a public private partnership that collaboratively leads in the identification, support, development, funding, and construction of innovative mobility and infrastructure solutions for our area.
ValuesWhat we believe in and will stand for
People. Accessibility. Innovation. Connectively. Stewardship.
RoleWays to accomplish our purpose
- A convener and surveyor of public and private sector stakeholders to discuss, develop, and support good ideas and projects.
- An identifier and promoter of the projects that enable good ideas to become a reality, regardless of where they originated.
- An advocate for balance between support of traditional surface transportation projects and the ongoing advancement of mobility innovation projects.
- An explainer, educator and facilitator of mobility innovation, equity, and economic growth.
- Work to ensure that our region is a leader in advancing transportation technology.
- Maintain mutually supportive relationships with all financial and operational sources of project development.